- NPMHU National Agreements: Full text of the 1990 through the 2000
National Agreements between the NPMHU and the U.S. Postal Service.
- NPMHU Legislative Center: A wealth of information on the U.S.
Congress. This section provides information on legislative initiatives
that are important to Mail Handlers, and can help to facilitate contact
with Members of Congress.
- NPMHU Document Databases: The Mail Handler Interactive Library
Search (MAILS); the Grievance Arbitration Information Network System
(GAINS); the NPMHU Standard Grievance Form; the Employee and Labor
Relations Manual (ELM); and the Administrative Support Manual (ASM).
Access to all of these databases requires a user ID and a password,
which can be obtained by sending an application to the NPMHU National
- USPS Documents and Bulletins: This site provides links to the United
States Postal Service, the Postal Rate Commission, and various
documents made available by those agencies.
- U.S. Government Agencies: This site provides links to various U.S.
Government agencies of interest to the NPMHU and its members.
These are basically links to the NPMHU's web site resource center.